Titled Ventura, the follow-up album will be executive produced by Dr. Dre, set to release on April 12. The tracklist showcases a blend of new unheralded talent with legends across the 11 track album, with features from artists like Jazmine Sullivan, Andre 3000, Nate Dogg, Brandy, and more.
In addition to the tracklist, the musician has also dropped a brand new single from the album called “King James,” prior to the April 11th release date.
View the full tracklist below:
1. Come Home (ft. André 3000)
2. Make It Better (ft. Smokey Robinson)
3. Reachin’ 2 Much (ft. Lalah Hathaway)
4. Winners Circle
5. Good Heels (ft. Jazmine Sullivan)
6. Yada Yada
7. King James
8. Chosen One (ft. Sonyae Elise)
9. Jet Black (ft. Brandy)
11. What Can We Do? (ft. Nate Dogg)